Beretta 92 Custom Carry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dixietoolz

Default rank <4000 posts Lifetime Supporter
"This Space Available"
77   0
Reaction score
Just picked up this Beretta 92 Custom Carry today. Not alot of info because they were only produced in 1999 and 2000. According to Beretta this one was produced in 2000. Has anyone ever seen one of these. This one appears to be unfired in the box with 2 13 rd. mags. Any ideas as to how many produced?

i775.photobucket.com_albums_yy40_dixietoolz_Mobile_20Uploads_0609121108.jpg

Last edited:
he he, dont know yet. I think the book says right at $600 in 100% which this one is. really not alot of info anywhere on this one. This thing has one of the sweetest triggers that I have ever seen. Im sure it will be FS/FT before too long though

Thanks Ron, everything I can find says they are kinda rare but I really want to find out #`s produced. I may call Beretta on Monday and see if they can shed some light. It is basically a 92 compact with the right side safety/decocker removed for easier concealment. They also made a Custom Carry 2 which is basically the same gun but with a stainless finish and a single stack magazine for an even slimmer grip profile.

PM Mesinge2 on here. He might have an insight.... If not let me know and I will get in touch with him.

First off, that is a beautiful gun and I am honestly jealous. Second, that is one of the rarest 92s ever made. They are part of the original "Elite Series" from Beretta. The finish is usually well preserved due to the special coating applied to the Bruniton finish. IIRC, the first 3 numbers of the serial number are the run they were on and the next number is the number of the gun either 1 or 2 digets. If the last is a zero or double zero then its within the first 100 made and some sources say that only 100 were ever made (still trying to verify this as it seems hard to believe). I have seen them sell for upward of $600 in perfect condition. Awesome gun you have there!

And again [Broken External Image]:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom