• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beretta 92S Italian Police Trade In's 9mm $289.99

Euro mag release, and being the 92S. Even at under $300, not really seeing a big want here :-(

you are insane sir, a full size beretta at 289.99 delivered to the FFl for me (and free FFL)

every bit as solid as my 92fs. gonna test it at the range to confirm, but this is a good deal

i mean honestly, how many of us do tactical john woo reloads with our berettas? the euro mag release is a non issue. in fact, i might do a vid showing how a mag change is just as fast between the two (it is, super easy)

Last edited:
Thanks. Looks like none of the 17 or 20 round mags I've looked at online have the cutouts. Only the 15 rounders.

Throw up a pic of your new pistola!

i61.tinypic.com_2m297o7.jpg

you are insane sir, a full size beretta at 289.99 delivered to the FFl for me (and free FFL)

every bit as solid as my 92fs. gonna test it at the range to confirm, but this is a good deal

i mean honestly, how many of us do tactical john woo reloads with our berettas? the euro mag release is a non issue. in fact, i might do a vid showing how a mag change is just as fast between the two (it is, super easy)

I will hold out for the $329 92FS for now.... They were in sale 4-5 months ago.

I'm not knocking the Euro mag release, I just don't like them. Just preference for me.

just got back from the range

i put abput 100 rouns through it, no issues. shot pretty accurately

i shoot better with the 92fs, but only because the sights are better (these italian sites remind me of the low axis gi 1911 sights)

just got back from the range

i put abput 100 rouns through it, no issues. shot pretty accurately

i shoot better with the 92fs, but only because the sights are better (these italian sites remind me of the low axis gi 1911 sights)

I gave mine a good cleaning so far but haven't gotten out to the range. I will say the sights are my biggest complaint. Definitely going to add some white paint to the back of the front blade. And I've never said that about a pistol before.

PSA has now lowered the price to $259. If anyone actually gets hold of someone, ask them how far back they'll credit us early buyers with the $30 difference!!

Damn......

Just got mine this morning. Overall very pleased. Its in good condition, carry wear but very mechanically solid. I forgot what a hefty metal duty pistol felt like lol.

At $259 I'll probably order another.

Back
Top Bottom