• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beretta 92S Italian Police Trade In's 9mm $289.99

I've hit a snafu. My order is processing but on hold because they are saying the FFL they have on file for the shop I'm sending it to is expired. This is the first time I have bought a gun online. I guess I need to contact the pawn shop and have them fax or email a copy to SOG right? I should have known this wouldn't have gone as smoothly as just ordering the damn thing and picking it up in a few days.

I've hit a snafu. My order is processing but on hold because they are saying the FFL they have on file for the shop I'm sending it to is expired. This is the first time I have bought a gun online. I guess I need to contact the pawn shop and have them fax or email a copy to SOG right? I should have known this wouldn't have gone as smoothly as just ordering the damn thing and picking it up in a few days.
Which stores ffl expired

Cancelled order with SOG. I had to have my FFL call them to tell them I had permission to ship to them. Then they told him that if they shipped it he the pawn shop owner would have to cover the pistol's value if I decided I didn't want it or was unsatisfied with it. He declined to do this. Said he had done a bunch of transfers but never had a company put that stipulation on one. He recommended PSA which Im going to order from in the morning.

Cancelled order with SOG. I had to have my FFL call them to tell them I had permission to ship to them. Then they told him that if they shipped it he the pawn shop owner would have to cover the pistol's value if I decided I didn't want it or was unsatisfied with it. He declined to do this. Said he had done a bunch of transfers but never had a company put that stipulation on one. He recommended PSA which Im going to order from in the morning.
i put in an order with them monday night

its still processing according the the PSA website

anyone know how long this takes? they took my money asap lol

Relax guys. PSA will take care of you. It may take a minute but you'll get your merchandise.. at least I have always received what has been ordered.

ya, i just checked their FAQ on the website, says it typically takes 5 days so they have plenty of time

Lol, just ordered mine from PSA.

$306 + $25 FFL transfer. Hopefully mine's not beat to hell.

I see you're in West Ga. I'm not exactly sure how far west you are but Dobbs defense over in Hiram does transfers for odt guys cheaper than the price you're paying.. Just a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom