• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Beretta m9a3

Status
Not open for further replies.
they have them in stock now??
I got mine there a couple months ago.

I doubt this will ever be leaving my collection.

IMG_6364.JPG

IMG_6367.JPG

They had gotten hard to find because beretta ceased production in order to relocate their manufacturing facilities. Not sure the status of production now, but you may be waiting a while.

They had gotten hard to find because beretta ceased production in order to relocate their manufacturing facilities. Not sure the status of production now, but you may be waiting a while.

ya i know, when i didnt have any extra money i could find them everywhere. now that i got my tax return they disappeared and people want waaaayyyy to much for them lol. and ide rather wait till they come back than pay someone 500 bucks more than what they are worth lol.

almost bought a nice arsenal side folder at bullseye this morning while looking for a m9a3 lol. gonna give this one more day of trying though. making a trip up to ga gun store tomorrow and see what they got.

almost bought a nice arsenal side folder at bullseye this morning while looking for a m9a3 lol. gonna give this one more day of trying though. making a trip up to ga gun store tomorrow and see what they got.
They don't carry beretta, I called all over around Christmas and the only place that had one was the ammo dump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom