• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BERGARA B-14 WILDERNESS

I've got a B14 GMP in 6.5C. I'm still learning the gun as it outshoots me with ease. Previous owner was ringing steel at 1100 yards (I saw the range). It was easy sub MOA gun in my rookie hands. Don't know much about the Wilderness; but Bergara makes a very nice weapon for the money.

I hunt with a suppressed AR in 7.62x39 since I shoot most (almost all) of my deer under 50 yards. 6.5CM seems to shine when reaching out. Mine is more gun and scope than I need for ambush hunting in the woods. Got it for targets.

Mainly deer hunting and some range use but mostly hunting.
I bought a Savage Axis II in 6.5cm a couple years ago and still have it, to see if I'd like the caliber which I do, just looking to upgrade the rifle.

It’ll be a fine rifle for that. It’ll be better for hunting than range use, with the contour of the barrel. The HMR (Hunting/Match Rifle) has a heavier barrel and stock, which makes it better for range use, but a bit heavier of a hunting rifle.

It’ll be a fine rifle for that. It’ll be better for hunting than range use, with the contour of the barrel. The HMR (Hunting/Match Rifle) has a heavier barrel and stock, which makes it better for range use, but a bit heavier of a hunting rifle.
I appreciate the info. I'm sure it'll be 80% hunting and 20% range use so looks like the Wilderness would be a good one.
Just don't know anyone personally that has a Bergara

Back
Top Bottom