• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best “gun” movie

It may be tough to find these since their what I call VHS Classics. And they ain't on Netflix or Hulu. One is called Southern Comfort with Powers Booth. Great flick about some National Guardsmen lost in the Lousiana swamp with pissed off Cajuns hunting them down.
The other is Extreme Prejudice with Powers Booth and Nick Nolte. One is an expatriate dope dealer south of the border and the other is a Texas Ranger trying to bring him in. Anyway both movies are damn good.
Oh and we can't forget about the original Red Dawn. Granted some of the acting is pretty cheesy. But the action scenes still hold up to this day.

Yeah I know. But you just have to look past that. It sucks too because one of my other favor9is Goodfellas. He's a damn good actor who just happens to be a huge piece of ****.

Yeah I guess I really wouldn’t like any actor/athlete if I judged them based on their policitcal views. Cause 95% of them are liberal wackos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It may be tough to find these since their what I call VHS Classics. And they ain't on Netflix or Hulu. One is called Southern Comfort with Powers Booth. Great flick about some National Guardsmen lost in the Lousiana swamp with pissed off Cajuns hunting them down.
The other is Extreme Prejudice with Powers Booth and Nick Nolte. One is an expatriate dope dealer south of the border and the other is a Texas Ranger trying to bring him in. Anyway both movies are damn good.
Oh and we can't forget about the original Red Dawn. Granted some of the acting is pretty cheesy. But the action scenes still hold up to this day.

The original Red Dawn is a classic. The new remake was complete **** lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom