• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best “gun” movie

way of the gun

a few animes I would throw in would be gunsmith cats and crying freeman, both have outstanding accurate depictions of real weapons

alos, I did enjoy punisher war zone

A lot of good ones have been said already

Green street hooligans
Gone baby gone
Equilibrium
LA Confidential

If you like foreign movies at all

Brotherhood of the wolf
The man from nowhere
A company man
All the IP Man movies

what is wrong with you

steve mcqueen is among the best, right up there with lee Marvin, Eastwood, Charles brawnson, and John Wayne
Yeah I don't know how I've made it 47 years and never been in the right place at the right time to see any of his films. Hell I've never seen Cool Hand Luke. Go figure.
I do love all the classics from the late 60s to mid 70s though . Like say Walking Tall, Gator, or any of the Eastwood Dirty Harry films. I dig the OLD blacksploitation pimp movies too.

Yeah I don't know how I've made it 47 years and never been in the right place at the right time to see any of his films. Hell I've never seen Cool Hand Luke. Go figure.
I do love all the classics from the late 60s to mid 70s though . Like say Walking Tall, Gator, or any of the Eastwood Dirty Harry films. I dig the OLD blacksploitation pimp movies too.
you need to start over, and watch them

the great escape actually has Steve mcqueen doing all his own stunts on a motorcycle (except the last jump over barbwire, the production was too afraid he would get hurt)

plus it has Charles brawnson and a few other notable actors

Back
Top Bottom