Best 22LR Handguns

My Ruger MKIII target with volquartsen trigger is by far the more enjoyable and accurate handgun I own. MKII would likely be even better because you dont have to bother getting rid of mag disconnect and LCI.

My dad's 41 is spooky accurate and enjoyable, but I couldn't see it being as well served with cheap aftermarket parts as the Ruger MK's.

Revolvers. To expensive, to loud, to hard to reload and you get six eight shots. Oh! Did I mention, too Freaking loud. To large and clunky, just way to much gun for a 22 LR. If you said 357 I would be the first to back a revolver. Love em. I use one for my go to gun to get me to the arsenal.

Revolver:
ruger single.6 going to cost 4 and a half. Ruger gp 100 22lr now available in a.5.5 and 4 inch barrel. Going to cost 7. I have the 5.5 and when I do my part a coke can at 100 yards isn't a problem

You should have asked are there any bad ones...

Asking what is the best .22 pistol is like asking what's the best motor oil for my car.

I'm really enjoying my M&P compact .22. And the GSG 1911 .22. And my Ruger Govt Target Model from way back.

I guess I should get a revolver in .22 'cause I've never owned one.

Oh, and an Uzi .22. Shot the crap out of mine tonight. Loads of fun with the big mags and suppressor.

I guess there isn't a .22 pistol that I didn't like and picking the best would be a pretty hard task!

Back
Top Bottom