• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Best 22LR Handguns

Smith Wesson 422, 622, 2206, 2213, etc. Accurate as a hell, easy to clean, and sell for at least what you paid, if not a whole lot more when you get tired of shooting 22s in the next year or two!

Plus- is already factory threaded for a suppressor, if you want to go that route. No need to buy another barrel!

Browning Buckmark Slab side barrel. The best balanced, most accurate, most reliable 22lr handgun.
These pistols will eat whatever 22lr ammo you feed it.
I love them. I have 3.

Yall can say what you want about the Ruger Mark II but I've owned my Govt. Target Model since the early 90's and it has never failed to function or hit exactly what it's shot at and it'll spit em' out as fast as you can possibly pull the trigger without jamming. This thing is built like a tank and the most accurate & fun to shoot .22lr pistol I've ever shot, I'd never even consider getting rid of it.

Top two choices:
Ruger SR22-A good out-of-the box plinker/learning handgun. Comes with a threaded barrel adapter if you ever go that route
Ruger 22/45-The 10/22 of handguns. SOOOO much to tinker with, so little time.

Browning Buckmark Slab side barrel. The best balanced, most accurate, most reliable 22lr handgun.
These pistols will eat whatever 22lr ammo you feed it.
I love them. I have 3.
^^^THIS^^^

Easy to take down and clean. Accurate and reliable. As Banjo said, they will eat anything. They also have a very nice trigger. Love the one's I have owned.

Back
Top Bottom