• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best budget scope?

Opinion on the best budget scope for a low budget AR? Fell for the reviews on the $60 Amazon CVlife scope and it was junk of course. Windage wouldn't adjust at all.

Got $125, maybe $150 to spend total.
I would look through primary arms stuff to see if something fits. I have had their cheap and top-of-the-line. They make a great quality product.

For your price range, I highly recommend running iron sights until you can save up for a solid scope.
This is actually hilarious and true. Besides, all these geniuses and dude hasn't even answered what it's going on or what he's using for. Unless i missed that, in that case im the idiot haha. Could be an ar .22 or a 45-70.

This is actually hilarious and true. Besides, all these geniuses and dude hasn't even answered what it's going on or what he's using for. Unless i missed that, in that case im the idiot haha. Could be an ar .22 or a 45-70.

“Opinion on the best budget scope for a low budget AR?”

I’m going on a limb here and assuming a .223/5.56.

Could be an SW .22 or a BCA .300wm…lol

It’s been a while and I’m sure the OP has bought something. Came across this while sort of in the same boat. We have an AR and plan to shoot pigs most shots under 100. I may stretch it to 200 if opportunity comes up. I want a set and forget not worried about tracking etc.

Back
Top Bottom