• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Best deal on Shemaghs I have found: $6.99 @ The Preppers Vauilt

GeorgiaHunter

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
35   0
Reaction score
I love shemaghs. I wear them in the house all winter long to keep my head warm, I wear them around my neck like a scarf when it's windy out. I've even worn light colored ones in the summer time to keep the sun off my head and neck. But until this week the best deal I have ever seen on them was online for $8 on Amazon. And when I got it the shemagh appeared to be irregular, as if the stitching was off just a bit. This week I went to the Preppers Vault on Barrett Pkwy in Kennesaw. It's behind Pollo Tropical and a couple of doors down from the Willys Mexicana Grill. The Preppers Vault had Rothco shemaghs for $6.99, regular price. They had several colors to chose from, including pink for the tactical ladies out there. ;) Buy one today and get a burritto on the way out.

Last edited:
I love shemaghs. I wear them in the house all winter long to keep my head warm, I wear them around my neck like a scarf when it's windy out. I've even worn light colored ones in the summer time to keep the sun off my head and neck. But until this week the best deal I have ever seen on them was online for $8 on Amazon. And when I got it the shemagh appeared to be irregular, as if the stitching was off just a bit. This week I went to the Preppers Vault on Barrett Pkwy in Kennesaw. It's behind Pollo Tropical and a couple of doors down from the Willys Mexicana Grill. The Preppers Vault had Rothco shemaghs for $6.99, regular price. They had several colors to chose from, including pink for the tactical ladies out there. ;) Buy one today and get a burritto on the way out.
that sounds great but are there any mexican restaurants around?

Yes, lots of stock and variety. Gunlvr make sure you hand wash them a few times first, or wash them by themselves. They bleed like a womans monthly visitor for the first couple of washes.

I think that discount only applies to online purchases, Patryn

Last edited:
Yes, lots of stock and variety. Gunlvr make sure you hand wash them a few times first, or wash them by themselves. They bleed like a womans monthly visitor for the first couple of washes.

I think that discount only applies to online purchases, Patryn

they made a few other posts on here saying ODT gets 10% off on all purchases in store and online. They added the online order code apparently yesterday. Search Preppers vault for other posts. They also announced it at there last bug out bag meeting, next one is this Wednesday from 6-8.

I think several ppl made posts to my understanding. And yes apparently they do bleed for days.

Patryn, you work for the Preppers Vault? Jeep is same in the ad as it is on Preppers Vault blog.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/646838-FT-Prepping-Jeep

http://www.thepreppersvault.com/blog

You are absolutely correct I did recently get hired by them. But doesn't change the fact that the owner posts on here. I can't be normal poster helping with questions? I don't post on here for the Preppers vault. I was on ODT long before they hired me. I worked for ga firing line for the last two years.

Back
Top Bottom