• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best drag strips in Ga?

RIP....

photos1.blogger.com_hello_34_1628_1024_IMG_0755a_1.jpg

Its probably been 4yrs since I was there. The last I heard was the old man passed away & his kids were putting more money I to it.

Otto passed. He was a good guy, but not good with managing a race track. I use to race there some, and if you didn't let off just right on the big end, it would jerk you from left to right off the track or you opponent .:sad: lot's of guys had to clean out there drawers after a pass down that track.

Otto passed. He was a good guy, but not good with managing a race track. I use to race there some, and if you didn't let off just right on the big end, it would jerk you from left to right off the track or you opponent .:sad: lot's of guys had to clean out there drawers after a pass down that track.
Pffffft...fast car problems.

Unless it's been upgraded since the last time I was there, about 10 years it wasn't in too good of shape. I wouldn't take anything faster than an 8 second car down it.
I went there bout 4 years ago and the fastest thing there was a rail runnin like 5.90's

And upgrade that brake booster

What should I do with the wires? And what would be a better booster? Trying to add whatever I can in these next two weeks while i have time... it’s gonna be doing a lot on backroad and street class track racing with nos and without... it’s a street car full interior pump gas or racing gas...

I went there bout 4 years ago and the fastest thing there was a rail runnin like 5.90's

Unless they made changes there's no way I'd go down that track in the 5's. I ran low 7's and it scared the crap out of me.

I guess a lot of the guys went to Dallas gave it up, there were some seriously fast cars there.5 .0 gas cars and the occasional 4 second one's.

Back
Top Bottom