• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best drag strips in Ga?

The guy who would I pay to ride for me? He’s from Adele Ga you wouldn’t know him... but I would let him get some seat time on the bike and trust him to do his thing
Sorry, but I know anyone that’s a player drag racing bikes. Both Track and grudge.

Know a bunch from that area, most by reputation but a few I can call, on the off chance I haven’t heard of him. . Who is he?

"40-8-10. (a) It shall be unlawful for any person on a public road to drive a passenger car, excluding a motor home, which supplies the motor vehicle´s combustion engine with nitrous oxide unless the system supplying nitrous oxide is made inoperative by disconnecting the line feeding nitrous oxide to the engine or by removing the container or containers of nitrous oxide from the vehicle.

Damnit! There goes my shot at the Supreme Court.

Oh who was that? The above still applies.

Lol I don’t want you to be calling The Shop and finding out exactly what the bike has done to it especially knowing a bunch of people who i May Be racing if I do buy the bike... which If it’s really just what I think it is, I’m buying it on the spot... and I feel you but this bike is serious... for something that can be ridden as much as he was riding it...

I’ll let Francis bivens ride it... heard of him? He would be my second choice

Lol I don’t want you to be calling The Shop and finding out exactly what the bike has done to it especially knowing a bunch of people who i May Be racing if I do buy the bike... which If it’s really just what I think it is, I’m buying it on the spot... and I feel you but this bike is serious... for something that can be ridden as much as he was riding it...

I’ll let Francis bivens ride it... heard of him? He would be my second choice
LOL and LOLOL

No builder worth two cents would tell anyone what was done to another riders bike. If you have that kind of worry he’s not worth two cents.
You buy the bike come see me some Friday or Sat during Test and Tune.
Jackson, Ware Shoals, Commerce. Might make a longer trip depending on my schedule.

I can never put my faith in another man’s loyalty, it’s not worth me risking my build getting out... as far as the builders reputation his company is worth a lot more than 2 cents lol... I will definitely be seeing you soon if the bike is only hurt as bad as I think

I ran my '05 GTO at Sliver Dollar for awhile. Haven't been for a few years now. Stopped going when my ET got low enough to require a roll bar to race. Car is too nice to chop up the interior for a bar installation. No point in going back if I can't try to improve ET. Catch 22. :D

Silver Dollar Raceway 9FEB08.jpg

Headhunters Motor Club Dragway, yo'!

Eatonton.

:behindsofa:

Haven't been there since I was a young man on a '99 R1 but boy was it a lot of fun!

Back
Top Bottom