• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best drag strips in Ga?

Unless they made changes there's no way I'd go down that track in the 5's. I ran low 7's and it scared the crap out of me.

I guess a lot of the guys went to Dallas gave it up, there were some seriously fast cars there.5 .0 gas cars and the occasional 4 second one's.

And Dallas ran 1000 ft back then.

SGMSP in Valdosta is the best hands down track I’ve ever raced.

I race all over the south east on a bike with very little rubber meeting the ground.

Commerce is a great track, don’t listen to the guys that are not able to get down the track clean. Much easier to blame the track than to learn how to tune for different conditions.
Like every track, it’s got its quirks, big pond nearby that causes some dew after nightfall. But if your not running serious power it won’t effect you much. Hell I’ve posted some of my best times when the air was good after dark. But then again I tune to the track everywhere I go.
Some tracks move the sensors to make you think you are quicker and faster than you really are. Makes you feel good so you come back.

"40-8-10. (a) It shall be unlawful for any person on a public road to drive a passenger car, excluding a motor home, which supplies the motor vehicle´s combustion engine with nitrous oxide unless the system supplying nitrous oxide is made inoperative by disconnecting the line feeding nitrous oxide to the engine or by removing the container or containers of nitrous oxide from the vehicle.

I’ll get int that scene when I get to old to race a bike. LOL

:boink:

My boy is tryin to sell me a 15xx hayabusa... that i saw him ride daily... I think the timing chain broke but we gonna take it to kws next Friday morning most likely... I never raced a bike that powerful before... normal busas yeah, but not one with that type of money in the drive train... can’t wait

Back
Top Bottom