• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best over under that doesnt break the bank?

The CZ shows up in sporting clays and seem to do well.

Well balanced gun, doesn't have the clunky look of some of the other inexpensive guns.

Especially in the smaller gauges. I wouldn't have a problem shooting a CZ.

Stoeger is owned by Beretta, and they aren't making any junk

If you want a sleeper in used guns, look for an SKB.

Realize you are on a budget, but I wouldn't buy any of the guns in the 500 amd down range.

The CZ shows up in sporting clays and seem to do well.

Well balanced gun, doesn't have the clunky look of some of the other inexpensive guns.

Especially in the smaller gauges. I wouldn't have a problem shooting a CZ.

Stoeger is owned by Beretta, and they aren't making any junk

If you want a sleeper in used guns, look for an SKB.

Realize you are on a budget, but I wouldn't buy any of the guns in the 500 amd down range.
Seems to me CZ is doing ALOT of things right, across all there firearm platforms. Love mine.

I've had a lot of good luck with a Mossberg Silver Reserve II. It's done a lot of good shooting for a $400 over under.

If I remember correctly, one of the kids on our 4H modified trap shotgun team broke one of these, after shooting it A LOT. Mossberg sent him a brand spankin' new one because they couldn't fix the original. He broke the replacement TWICE! (fixed by Tom at Shooter's Den in Watkinsville) His dad bought a Benelli
828 for Noah, which he couldn't shoot as well as the Mossberg. Traded it for a Browning of some flavor (can't remember model) and Noah shot it better than the Benelli, but still NOT as good as the Mossberg. YMMV.

I have the stoeger comp model. I bought it used and lve probably put a few thousand through it with no problems at all. Except it doesn't like winchester ammo.

Back
Top Bottom