Best scope for 22LR competition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the 3k and under bracket it's gen 3 razor all day. Maybe a Khales 525i. Another couple hundred and you are in March, used ZCO or Scmidty territory. Keep an eye on the used market and I anticipate the TT market opening up with people dumping the 5-25 when the 7-35 drops.

In the 3k and under bracket it's gen 3 razor all day. Maybe a Khales 525i. Another couple hundred and you are in March, used ZCO or Scmidty territory. Keep an eye on the used market and I anticipate the TT market opening up with people dumping the 5-25 when the 7-35 drops.
Thank you Sir. :)

Thank you Sir. :)

I like bushnell. I have the DMRIIs, XRSII, XRSIII.

Buying new, you can get the XRSIII for $1800. They are on typers hide, accurate shooter, and long range hunting for like $1100. It’s an impressive ass scope.

I’m surprised no one said the NF ATACR. I personally like the bushnells over NF. But yes the GENIII Razor is top tier. Same for ZCO, TT, March, Kahles.

Or just say F it, and get a good ole Arken for $500 and use the other $2500 in savings on ammo…or strippers and coke.

Buying new, you can get the XRSIII for $1800. They are on typers hide, accurate shooter, and long range hunting for like $1100. It’s an impressive ass scope.

I’m surprised no one said the NF ATACR. I personally like the bushnells over NF. But yes the GENIII Razor is top tier. Same for ZCO, TT, March, Kahles.

Or just say F it, and get a good ole Arken for $500 and use the other $2500 in savings on ammo…or strippers and coke.
Arken you say ;)

Gonna give this a try. Reviews seem good.

https://www.amazon.com/Arken-Optics...01-a0d8-95226e0cbaaa&pd_rd_i=B0CBTFPV1R&psc=1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom