• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Best source for big jugs (of powder)

look around for sources of WC844 and WC846..Military powders for the 223 and 308.. H335 and BLC-2 equivalents. cheaper than those commercial powders and you can get them in large quantities.. American and RedEye Reloading offer them.. both will have sales on the powers..

look around for sources of WC844 and WC846..Military powders for the 223 and 308.. H335 and BLC-2 equivalents. cheaper than those commercial powders and you can get them in large quantities.. American and RedEye Reloading offer them.. both will have sales on the powers..

16 and 32 pound jugs.........now we're talking!

Go to Jeff Bartlett site for good deals on wc 846 a wc 844 powder. I use wc 846 in several different rifles. Lots of information on the net about 846/844.

Thanks for all the advice guys! I decided a couple things.

1) I'm going to pick up some WC844/846 to try it out. Never used it before and I like the fact I can grab 16 and 32 pound jugs.

2) I live pretty close to Winterville but never been out to Sporting Arms. I'll definitely stop by there as no doubt I'll need the odd brass, powder, primers over time and really like having a good local source.

Back
Top Bottom