• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big Gun Show in ATL: The Expo Center this weekend. Who's going?

The last time I went to this venue my truck was broken into and a pistol stolen.

Everyone be safe and try not to leave anything valuable in your vehicle. Especially if you drive a ford truck. They unlocked my door, stole the pistol and locked my door back.

The police couldn’t care less. The first question he asked me was “do you drive a ford pickup “ he said the criminals would keep up with the gun shows to break in vehicles looking for firearms.

I know I’m an idiot.

Hey Enfield Fans! Since I sold several of my .303 Enfields I have some surplus ammo to sell. I have 80-90% of a case of South African Mk7, in bandoliers with stripper clips, and two bandoliers of 1960, with a few of the stripper clips removed. I think this box held 7 bandoliers of 50 rounds each, so that's 350 rounds.

Note, there will be two head stamps if I'm correct, one 1960, one ????, I'll have to look tomorrow, but, it'll be on the table at the show. I'll be asking $300 for the box, because I love you guys so much! (Bwahahahaha).

HEY 7.62x25 Fans! I have a sealed tin of 1260 rounds! $450 is just under 36¢ / round. Do you have a Tokarev or PPS? Do you not mind corrosive ammo? Come on down!

Also bringing the crimson trace laser for a keltic PF9 for only $125!

And a couple of bayonets and a $5 bin.

A Dead Air M16x1 LH booster for 1/2 off. ($40).

I've got some .44 magnum ammo for sale with the B92, or after it's sold.

I have no connection with RK shows, nor am I sponsored by them. I just want to sell some stuff. Come buy my stuff.

I plan to have an American Flag on the table and I'll be wearing my ODT 10 Taco Badge.

Bring cash! See you all tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom