• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Big Rule & Policy Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this site. OS you have made a decision. I'm glad that the site is evolving.

Soon after I joined I posted a what is this picture of one of my dads guns I had forgotten about. Within 5 minutes I had a response with what it was and a couple links for further research. WOW.

The knowledge that others on this site have , and the passion about guns makes this a great place worth looking at. I look here before buying and will continue to do so. The forums are A great place to hear a good joke, learn about wildlife, reloading, trucks and on and on.

The "train-wrecks" are even a great place to go when there are 3 women PMS'ing at the same time in my household. These make me feel maybe its not that bad around here.

anyone have the recipe for snickers pie?

I ALWAYS request female inspectors when that happens. With all the new "sensitivity" and "identity" rules coming into vogue, it is only a matter of time before I get this request granted . . . .

That's funny!
You can say you self identify as a female (not smiling as you're saying it) and you don't want to be felt up by a guy.
I want to be a fly on the wall when somebody does that, I'd be laughing my butt off.

The "train-wrecks" are even a great place to go when there are 3 women PMS'ing at the same time in my household. These make me feel maybe its not that bad around here.

There are always WAAAAY more than three PMS'ing here any given time of the day or night . . . . .

This one is in your honor M. Tony, you too Wade Wilson Wade Wilson . . . . enjoy the ride . . . . .

Train-off-the-rails.gif

Reactions: MRH
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom