• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Big thanks to local LE

DTK Supply

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
16   0
Reaction score
We had a great training day with lots of fun mixed in with some serious door kick'n! Multi agency day to include some local school officers, all great guys and gals. There was only blood from one person and our IDF instructor took it easy on everyone during the disarming class so there was little bruising. Everyone walked away sweaty, but a better SWAT officer.

We're planning an ODT day with free instruction and house clearing for you guys. Will most likely happen the end of next month, I'll keep you posted. We'll also have to have a little shoot out shoot out so folks can take home a few small red souvenirs. :cool-new:

20130715_111544.jpg
20130715_115259.jpg20130715_114441.jpg20130715_111642.jpg20130715_111616.jpg20130715_111558.jpg

thats sweet!

and nope, i have no desire to feel a simunnition round again. after you take one in your right nut you loose your desire to get shot with one again lol. but hey, of i got time i would be down for a meet there.

thats sweet!

and nope, i have no desire to feel a simunnition round again. after you take one in your right nut you loose your desire to get shot with one again lol. but hey, of i got time i would be down for a meet there.

Did you go to the sim. house in Hawaii?

Did you go to the sim. house in Hawaii?

never went to the house, been to the outside fake town though. with all the fake buildings and such. played there alot lol. been so long i forget the name of it lol. i know the shoot house was always booked when we were trying to train though.

btw, i didnt go down without a fight lol. the guy that got me in my right nut with a sim round, i got him right on the knuckle with one lol. To me, there is no better training than with Sim rounds though, even blanks cant capture the realism SIm rounds bring. just remember to always have your neck covered and to wear a cup lol.

thats sweet!

No sim for civilians! We use high end airsoft for civilian use. I'm not getting shot by a sim gun any more than I have to, LE shoots me enough without the ODT'ers blasting away at me.

Back
Top Bottom