BanjoJohn

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
114   0
Reaction score
Saw this in the for sale ads this AM. SMH

Bill of Sale required? No

"Usually do a bare bones BOS. Just names, date, and gun description. And a quick peak at GA DWL or DL to confirm GA resident."

WTF? What do people think a BOS is?

Semen sample
urine samble
Blood sample
DL number
SS number
Vehicle tag number
Finger print
GWL info

A BOS to me, is anything more than a handshake.

It's bad enough that they want a BOS, but they lied about it and answered NO.
Some folks should stick with dealing with licensed gun dealers.

Rant over.

I want someone to make me a fake driver's license in the name of Rusty Shackleford. I will keep it in a special wallet next to my badge / diploma from the internet's most prestigious bounty hunting academy. I will gladly present them the next time I am asked for a BOS. If that does not suffice, I always have my CCW sash on me, ready to deploy at a moment's notice.

Saw this in the for sale ads this AM. SMH

Bill of Sale required? No

"Usually do a bare bones BOS. Just names, date, and gun description. And a quick peak at GA DWL or DL to confirm GA resident."

WTF? What do people think a BOS is?

Semen sample
urine samble
Blood sample
DL number
SS number
Vehicle tag number
Finger print
GWL info

A BOS to me, is anything more than a handshake.

It's bad enough that they want a BOS, but they lied about it and answered NO.
Some folks should stick with dealing with licensed gun dealers.

Rant over.

The sim

Your freely offered, handshake is more then enough ID, your DNA is easily traced back to you, even better then a drone photo, fingerprint., tag number, signature or and bodily fluids.
LOL, just had to mention that, wear gloves ski mask and drive a rented car with no tag to the trade and your ID is safe, if you are afraid for it to be know.
And remember all those PM's on ODT are traceable as well so, there is no hiding from big bro if he wants you.
Written from a patched thru Nigeria's bank of PC's by a tall afro wearing Nigerian, and then thru several other IP addresses.

The sim

Your freely offered, handshake is more then enough ID, your DNA is easily traced back to you, even better then a drone photo, fingerprint., tag number, signature or and bodily fluids.
LOL, just had to mention that, wear gloves ski mask and drive a rented car with no tag to the trade and your ID is safe, if you are afraid for it to be know.
And remember all those PM's on ODT are traceable as well so, there is no hiding from big bro if he wants you.
Written from a patched thru Nigeria's bank of PC's by a tall afro wearing Nigerian, and then thru several other IP addresses.

Who's trying to hide? I buy firearms from FFL dealers on a regular basis, cheaper that a lot of the used ones on here.

The Ga plates on your vehicle are enough for me to assume that you are a GA resident.
You are absolutely correct. The PMs on the ODT are plenty enough for a transaction record.

The seller checked NO to BOS required, he just wanted;

I wonder what you get with a full blown BOS, in his opinion.

Back
Top Bottom