• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bill of Sale?

I've always found it funny that some of the very people who complain about the government wanting to institute "universal background checks" also want to see your "carry permit" to make sure "you're okay".

Government doesn't have to force a background check when they've been successful into scaring private citizens into doing it on their behalf. And remember:

Saw another one this AM, for a rifle.

Bill of Sale? NO

Just need to see your conseale carry license or can meet at a gunshop and do a ffl transfer to make sure you pass a background check. ffl transfer only if you dont have ccl

Did some of these folks come from California?
GLWS lol

Bill of Sale? NO

Just need to see your conseale carry license or can meet at a gunshop and do a ffl transfer to make sure you pass a background check. ffl transfer only if you dont have ccl

GLWS lol

I refuse any private transactions except cars and real estate that require a BOS.

But, the law requires you not sell to a "prohibited person".

Curious how YOU determine a potential buyer is not a convicted felon? Or if the person driving that car with out of state plates is, in fact, a Georgia resident?

I've always found it funny that some of the very people who complain about the government wanting to institute "universal background checks" also want to see your "carry permit" to make sure "you're okay".

Government doesn't have to force a background check when they've been successful into scaring private citizens into doing it on their behalf. And remember:

4473 is registration

I refuse any private transactions except cars and real estate that require a BOS.

Curious how YOU determine a potential buyer is not a convicted felon? Or if the person driving that car with out of state plates is, in fact, a Georgia resident?

You don't have to "determine" anything.
It is illegal to "Knowingly" sell a firearm to a convicted felon, or an out of state resident.

If you show up to a meet in Georgia, with Alabama plates on your ride, then you should be prepared to prove your Georgia residency.

Bill of Sale? NO

GLWS lol

giphy.gif

The law makes no such requirement. "KNOWINGLY" The Georgia law doesn't require the private seller to determine eligibility.

Do people even bother to actually read and comprehend the Georgia gun laws?

Back
Top Bottom