Binary Triggers

Ive been drooling thinking about a binary for my RPK for a while now, but hesitant to buy the AK-C1 as you can’t get a straight answer what it will fit.

I wouldn't waste money on a ak-c1 even if they was 200 dollars. If you want one like I have, just pm me. I can give you the info on where you can get one.

413D4961-27C2-44AA-946F-0867BDC172A0.jpeg

I got to shoot a friend's AR with a Franklin binary trigger system.
When you flip the selector switch to that third position (which would be full auto on an M-16 or M4) that gives you one shot on the pull back of the trigger & one shot on the release of the trigger.

I had absolutely no practice on such a trigger before, yet my very first 30 round magazine dump attempt went rocking and rolling perfectly, at an estimated cyclic rate of 600 rounds per minute! Shooting a man sized silhouette target at 7 yards I kept every round in the torso, and most of the shots in a group the size of a paper plate maybe 10 inch diameter over the chest. The gun did pull a little bit to the right --I noticed that more than any upward recoil.

P.S. We did have a couple malfunctions during this shooting session when running that gun in the binary mode but that could've been due to cheap magazines old-fashioned followers in the bags, and crappy Wolf steel cased ammo with lacquer coating.

The gun's owner reports that it does not malfunction with his better mags shooting the brass cased ammo he normally keeps for self-defense / SHTF scenarios.

Back
Top Bottom