• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

G-flex triggers for Glock , Binary action

BobcatMan

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
192   0
Reaction score
Hey yall ! I was wondering if any if yall have experience with these triggers. They seem to be new and I just had to get 2. In the videos they seem to be awesome but I saw one or 2 where the person shooting was a newbie as is and shot 1 round and didnt let the trigger reset or something and went to pull the trigger again and nothing happened so the helper racked the slide. Idk if the person limp twisted and cause a fte or what. Let me know what yall think !

I have seen these around but don’t know enough about them to care. Other than wasting ammo, the only thing I can think these are good for is a negligent discharge or two.

Maybe someone can clarify. On most binary triggers, there’s a way to cancel the release shot. Is that the same here or do you have to somehow safely keep the trigger pulled, drop the mag, and somehow rack the slide to get the chambered round out (all while trying to keep the business end pointed down range)?

Seems like this is the trigger for all the ghetto superstars to cancel themselves with.

I have seen these around but don’t know enough about them to care. Other than wasting ammo, the only thing I can think these are good for is a negligent discharge or two.

Maybe someone can clarify. On most binary triggers, there’s a way to cancel the release shot. Is that the same here or do you have to somehow safely keep the trigger pulled, drop the mag, and somehow rack the slide to get the chambered round out (all while trying to keep the business end pointed down range)?

Seems like this is the trigger for all the ghetto superstars to cancel themselves with.
You do have to keep the trigger pulled, drop the mag and rack it out. I thought on top of fun it might be good for doing quick double taps. There are a lot of brothers on videos talking about how they dont need them switches now tho lol.

Just watched the video. Cancelling the second shot is exactly what I imagined. Absolutely going to see some people getting inadvertently blasted.
Defenitly not ment for new shooters.. as far as self defense tho I think i could RIP a double tap off quick and with multiple targets it could have value. Or for ghetto blasting spray n pray cover fire with 33rnd mags ! Just seemed too neat to pass up. Franklin is making one but it looked like a whole slide and had a switch externally for non binary mode, that's too much goin on for me.

So, how much was it? For 1?
There 229 plus tax tag and title , and gen specific for 3 , 4 , or 5. That's why u see so many gen5s I ordered a few in case really liked it. And may transition out of my odg 19 but I'm not sure yet.. it looks pretty sweet too. Now I just need a grey one

Attachments

• 20230712_211419.jpg
    20230712_211419.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom