• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Birthday coming up! What should I buy??

I love how when someone asks about Pistol X or Pistol Y that is in no way a Glock, some asshat has to say GLOCK!

OP, you really can't go wrong with either. I've had a few of each and prefer the 229 for carry but the 226 is a smooth shooter too.

I love how when someone asks about Pistol X or Pistol Y that is in no way a Glock, some asshat has to say GLOCK!

OP, you really can't go wrong with either. I've had a few of each and prefer the 229 for carry but the 226 is a smooth shooter too.

This exactly. 226 is a phenomenal shooter. 229 is a great shooter too, just better for carry. You won't be disappointed by either choice. And either is a MUCH better selection than a G19, and I own one.

not a new development there chief . Start talking about bimmers and they bring up how great their Honda is. It happens

First pistol, I'd go for versatility. You can carry the 229 easier and works fine for a night stand.

Someone had a heck of a deal on these, used/worn police trade-ins, DAK trigger (light DAO), a great trigger BTW.

CDNN had some as did another group. Check here for least expensive internet sales:

http://www.slickguns.com/search/apachesolr_search/Sig%20229?op=

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom