Votes: 28 45.2%
  • No I'm lame

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Yes and tacos

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • Lame and tacos

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
Here is the spoils of my patch scores yesterday and Friday. I didn't become a trade show mutant but I did pick up a patch or two that I thought was cool.

Vulture equipment works had a very impressive lubricant. I bought a bottle. However what drew me in was that the Vukture logo was exactly like a tattoo that my deceased father had on his arm. I had to buy that patch..

The felonious kangaroo patch I bought as well but who doesn't want a kangaroo patch showing off a tomahawk, a blade and an AR... that was from Hardcore Hardware australia. It was late Saturday afternoon while I talked with them. Had a very cool design on a "special forces" type knife. I may end up buying one of them because of how cool it looked. Seemed very utilitarian to boot.
IMG_0538.JPG

Picked up a crap ton of stickers but nothing like the boys from NrA hauled in..

image.jpg

Final purchase to end the show - nice flipper from Guardian Tactical.

View attachment 1198401

Guardian Tactical has some NICE stuff. They make a Helix Nano that I was going to buy this year, but they didn't bring any. They said that they've been swamped and didn't get them ready in time for Blade.

Nice score, man!

Guardian Tactical has some NICE stuff. They make a Helix Nano that I was going to buy this year, but they didn't bring any. They said that they've been swamped and didn't get them ready in time for Blade.

Nice score, man!

I found my original stitch!!!! I'm a doofus :) You are still my hero!!!
double stitches.jpg

Reactions: MRH
Back
Top Bottom