• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blade Show 2023 - June 2-4

What booth? I like your stuff a lot and will definitely check you out. I’ll be there Friday, still trying to score a early bird or CAP pass

I don’t have a booth, nicaburns nicaburns is who is posting his work.

Good luck scoring early bird passes, usually a few shake loose closer to show time. Honestly, early bird is such a colossal clown show, I don’t fool with it. A bunch of folks do, though, so props to them.

I don’t have a booth, nicaburns nicaburns is who is posting his work.

Good luck scoring early bird passes, usually a few shake loose closer to show time. Honestly, early bird is such a colossal clown show, I don’t fool with it. A bunch of folks do, though, so props to them.

I’m considering only going on Thursday this year…. maybe Friday for some of the lotto’s but I can see 95% of the people and **** I’d want to see on Thursday before the doors open.

I’m considering only going on Thursday this year…. maybe Friday for some of the lotto’s but I can see 95% of the people and **** I’d want to see on Thursday before the doors open.

I still get excited about Blade, but some of the “stuff” that goes along with it is getting pretty old. There’s a douchy element that gets worse every year.

Unless you are a vendor you'll find it hard to get in on Thursday - for registration and set-up only. There will be very little to see but crates and boxes stacked on tables and floor.

Back
Top Bottom