• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Blade Show 2023 - June 2-4

I don’t have a booth, nicaburns nicaburns is who is posting his work.

Good luck scoring early bird passes, usually a few shake loose closer to show time. Honestly, early bird is such a colossal clown show, I don’t fool with it. A bunch of folks do, though, so props to them.
Actually the earlybird hours are more like vendor to vendor sales & trades. There are a few preferred customers that do come in at that time - they usually have a "hit" list and aren't there to browse. The regulars that come to my table during that time are after the best choices before they're gone. I kind of like that myself.
Vendor to vendor deals are usually really good if you know who's who, what's what and move fast. Not likely to get real deals as a spectator/visitor until Sunday. We don't invest all that money and time to give big discounts on our salaries - speaking for custom makers here. Be like giving up a trip to Europe and settling for Smyrna or Homerville just so someone can get a "deal".
Best deal I can give - if you don't want to pay $500+ for my custom knife, pay me $400 for a days instruction and make your own (if you can). That or save your money and get a really good deal at Wallymart.

Unless you are a vendor you'll find it hard to get in on Thursday - for registration and set-up only. There will be very little to see but crates and boxes stacked on tables and floor.
Actually the earlybird hours are more like vendor to vendor sales & trades. There are a few preferred customers that do come in at that time - they usually have a "hit" list and aren't there to browse. The regulars that come to my table during that time are after the best choices before they're gone. I kind of like that myself.
Vendor to vendor deals are usually really good if you know who's who, what's what and move fast. Not likely to get real deals as a spectator/visitor until Sunday. We don't invest all that money and time to give big discounts on our salaries - speaking for custom makers here. Be like giving up a trip to Europe and settling for Smyrna or Homerville just so someone can get a "deal".
Best deal I can give - if you don't want to pay $500+ for my custom knife, pay me $400 for a days instruction and make your own (if you can). That or save your money and get a really good deal at Wallymart.

Thanks for the tips, man! SafeCracka SafeCracka and I appreciate it! Maybe we can score one of those Microtech show specials we’ve heard so much about. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for the tips, man! SafeCracka SafeCracka and I appreciate it! Maybe we can score one of those Microtech show specials we’ve heard so much about. Fingers crossed.

Anthony had his minions block me personally and my business on FB and IG so I have no clue what that lil man is got going on.

Unless you are a vendor you'll find it hard to get in on Thursday - for registration and set-up only. There will be very little to see but crates and boxes stacked on tables and floor.

By 3-4p most folks are pretty set up to get a general idea…. I don’t really go to see or buy ****, just see some dealer and maker buddies. (but plenty of sales are happening) been doing it for about 10 years.

By 3-4p most folks are pretty set up to get a general idea…. I don’t really go to see or buy ****, just see some dealer and maker buddies. (but plenty of sales are happening) been doing it for about 10 years.
Might be so that late in the day on Thursday. I get in reg., make my set, and get out before evening rush hour. Working your way up the 75 parking lot after 3:30 is just not for me. Any savings in a pregame deal is lost in gas and time (besides the last thing I need is another knife).

What’s the price on that meat clever? I’m in the market.
Sorry to be slow responding it I’ve been out of pocket with a new granddaughter.
That one got sold the moment I posted a pic but I told the buyer it still needed to go on the table as I don’t have time to make another. If you are interested you can check it out and see if you would like one like it.

I’m going for the first time ever. Anything that’s a can’t miss? I was thinking about a microtech trade show deal cause I sometimes carry a combat troodon.

Also looking for a nice knife with full handle and sub 2” blade to carry where I work.

Back
Top Bottom