• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

blast from the past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like this is the weekend Say Anything thread. So here is tonight or maybe tomorrow's beverage entertainment. It's 6 tall Rockdale Classic beers from the Brummick Walmart. At $4.37 a 6 pack I had to give it a shot.

Oh uh wait... Oh yeah, remember when regular Coors was good?

Seems like this is the weekend Say Anything thread. So here is tonight or maybe tomorrow's beverage entertainment. It's 6 tall Rockdale Classic beers from the Brummick Walmart. At $4.37 a 6 pack I had to give it a shot.

Coors was never good

Being from Georgia, I always liked the Black Crows. We used to go see them at Variety Playhouse when they were called Mr. Robinson's Garden. Drivin and Cryin at Center Stage on Thanksgiving night was always a blast! You never knew who would show up as a special guest and just walk on stage and perform. Chris Robinson of the Black Crows showed up 1 year and could hardly stand up because he was so effed up! It was awesome!

Damn, I just realized how old I'm getting!
I still like " Seeing Things" from the Black Crows first album and "Thorn in My Pride" from the second album. That album was named after a hymnal they found in a black Baptist Church somewhere around south Atlanta. " Southen Harmony and Musical Companion". On the flip side " Hard to Handle" is one of the top ten ****tiest songs ever recorded.
I liked the music by Driving and Crying but they had possibly the worse singer ever. It sounds like a guy still stuck in early puberty. Seriously that guys voice is horrible.

As long as we're all doing Member Berries I'll leave this pic right here. Saw this Westfalia just a little while ago headed back from Walmart.
IMG_20170513_134746246_TOP.jpg

not on my end... I'm taking it easy on the drinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom