• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BOB and EDC?

Mr. T

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
5   0
Reaction score
what do these acronyms stand for" BOB and EDC " related to SHTF. getting into the being preparde mindset and have seen these two and would appreciate the info

Note:

EDC consists of things that you use or might need on a regular basis. For me that is my pistol, two extra mags, a multitool, a pocket atlas, hand sanitzer, a minature first aid kit, my cellphone, pen/pencil, writing pad, etc. My EDC changes based on the environment (urban or boondocks). My EDC is a component of my GHB (Get Home Bag), My GHB is a component of my BOB. Not saying this is the best or only way......it is what works for me.

Note:

EDC consists of things that you use or might need on a regular basis. For me that is my pistol, two extra mags, a multitool, a pocket atlas, hand sanitzer, a minature first aid kit, my cellphone, pen/pencil, writing pad, etc. My EDC changes based on the environment (urban or boondocks). My EDC is a component of my GHB (Get Home Bag), My GHB is a component of my BOB. Not saying this is the best or only way......it is what works for me.

Sounds like you have thought this thing out. Very similar to my "bags".

Back
Top Bottom