• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Brake rotor opinions

Im following this. Our 2019 Camry has 86k and our brakes are getting close to needing to be changed. I work at a shop and we use Napa or Autozone mid grade on customer vehicles. I have one customer who request motorcraft pads and it’s gotten me thinking. I may go with Toyota when the times comes. I know the Toyota parts will be more expensive but the originals will go at least 90k. I’m thinking it may be worth it.

I have had good results with Wagner rotors and Bosch pads. About 50K in on two different vehicles with this setup and both brake well. No chattering or vibration.

Brake pads are mostly made by a couple of companies.
one in Virginia makes AZ, Advance, NAPA, and O’Rileys and most of the OEM stuff. Pads come off the same assembly line, just different packaging.
I would imagine, the rotors are the same.

Parts are high and hard to come by. But parts have always been hard to get. I always buy name brand parts. Usually if I don't buy from the dealer, I go to Napa. I will go to other stores, but I always buy name brand parts. In this case Napa would be my choice because the other stores will try to sell you their brand part. May be as good, but......You can probably save more by buying on line, but Napa would be my choice on this

Back
Top Bottom