• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Breaking: Saban accepts Univ Texas job. Hook 'em horns!

I guess it is good that when a high level coaching job comes up, Saban's name is always high on the list of prospects. He is acknowledged as the best college football coach in the country. If he does leave BAMA at some point I would hope that most Alabama fans would be appreciative of his tenure and contributions to the success of the program. So it is possible that he might leave at sometime be it Texas or somewhere else. That being said, I don't think he is likely to go to Texas. For one thing, the job is not officially open at this time. He has a good thing at Alabama, top money, great facilities, and full program control. I don't have any inside info, but I hope he is at Alabama for many years to come. Roll Tide.

image.jpg

I guess it is good that when a high level coaching job comes up, Saban's name is always high on the list of prospects. He is acknowledged as the best college football coach in the country. If he does leave BAMA at some point I would hope that most Alabama fans would be appreciative of his tenure and contributions to the success of the program. So it is possible that he might leave at sometime be it Texas or somewhere else. That being said, I don't think he is likely to go to Texas. For one thing, the job is not officially open at this time. He has a good thing at Alabama, top money, great facilities, and full program control. I don't have any inside info, but I hope he is at Alabama for many years to come. Roll Tide.

View attachment 246543

He's going to retire at U of A. Austin is a cool town but he won't leave Dixie's Football Pride. He coaches the toughest conference he coaches the toughest team. anything else would just be too easy for him and he doesn't like easy. People are blinded by Alabama's success and feel like it's just bama being bama but with out the extra hard work he puts on his team that's what got him here. It's not about national titles he would win won in texas once he got them built. It's about being the toughest he wants a challenge and the challenge is already in front of him. Texas lost to Bama in the 09 NCG and he knows just how tough other SEC teams are. For those who think the conference is overrated take a walk if auburn wins this title game the state of Alabama alone will have owned the BCS for the last 5 years. I tip my hat to coach saban everyday of the week no matter what color flag he is flying. Roll Tide forever

He was never leaving... His agent was pumping the media to run up his contract amount. I'm sure when the financial details hit the street.... It's gonna be ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom