• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Bumpfire stock prices

It will be interesting how the government lays this out! Will they do a re buy? Highly doubtful. Grandfather it in? Highly doubtful again! Basically the bumpfire owners will be stuck with a 200$ piece of plastic they cannot use, or risk going to jail over if they are caught with. And trying to cell, sail or trade could risk being caught up in a government sting!

Hell, I thought all this time we were talking about "bum" fires!

32108.jpg

It will be interesting how the government lays this out! Will they do a re buy? Highly doubtful. Grandfather it in? Highly doubtful again! Basically the bumpfire owners will be stuck with a 200$ piece of plastic they cannot use, or risk going to jail over if they are caught with. And trying to cell, sail or trade could risk being caught up in a government sting!

But but but...it came with this sweet permission slip? :confused2:

image.jpg
image.jpg

The prices/trades on here for a bump fire are stupid as ****!!!
We still got some stand up dudes on here willing to go the extra mile. I'm not "mad" at anyone trying to make a profit, doesn't bug me. When I step outside my front door all I see is people trying to make profit. @richard1 sold me his for a fair MSRP yesterday, he coulda ghosted me, or made an excuse not to, but he didn't. I'm not gonna ignore anyone over their listings like what's been happening the past few days, but it was refreshing to know that at least since I was a member of the ODT I had a solid chance, and platform, to avoid some of the ridiculous pricing and still get something I wanted for what I considered fair!
Even when EBay is selling a bump for 2,000.00 there's a good man somewhere on the ODT who will hook you up with his for 200.00 or less. Love this site! Glad I'm a member!
To whoever I gave away my Gen 3 SSAR15 slide fire, IM GLAD YOU HAVE IT AND DO WHATEVER YOUD LIKE WITH IT! Make a G or give it away or shoot it till it cracks! :thumb::usa::tea:

If a Slide Fire SSAR-15 SBS stock is listed at $1500-$2500 on here does that mean bi-pod prices will follow? Lol
I have a couple bi-pods I’d let go for $1200 each.
This is some funny sheot

If a Slide Fire SSAR-15 SBS stock is listed at $1500-$2500 on here does that mean bi-pod prices will follow? Lol
I have a couple bi-pods I’d let go for $1200 each.
This is some funny sheot
Are they Mil-Spec assault Bi-pods or commercial? You can't have a bi-pod made for War running loose in the burbs.

I'm actually more scared of a semi with a Bi-Pod on it than a slidefire shooting my way

We still got some stand up dudes on here willing to go the extra mile. I'm not "mad" at anyone trying to make a profit, doesn't bug me. When I step outside my front door all I see is people trying to make profit. @richard1 sold me his for a fair MSRP yesterday, he coulda ghosted me, or made an excuse not to, but he didn't. I'm not gonna ignore anyone over their listings like what's been happening the past few days, but it was refreshing to know that at least since I was a member of the ODT I had a solid chance, and platform, to avoid some of the ridiculous pricing and still get something I wanted for what I considered fair!
Even when EBay is selling a bump for 2,000.00 there's a good man somewhere on the ODT who will hook you up with his for 200.00 or less. Love this sight. Glad I'm a member!
To whoever I gave away my Gen 3 SSAR15 slide fire, IM GLAD YOU HAVE IT AND DO WHATEVER YOUD LIKE WITH IT! Make a G or give it away or shoot it till it cracks! :thumb::usa::tea:
It's the ones that are $600-$1000++ that are ridiculous...

Back
Top Bottom