• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bumpfire stock prices

I heard having a bumpfire makes you a homosexual?

image.jpeg

if
you give me the binary and 1000 bucks,i will give you a bumpfire....
to the OP...
whats the name of the place with the bumpfires???? gonna spend a few bucks and retire this weekend......
I wonder what my extra binary trigger will be worth?
I think I'll just hold on to it. They are fun in an AR22 platform but not much else![/QUOTE
you give me the binary and 1000 bucks,i will give you a bumpfire....
to the OP...
whats the name of the place with the bumpfires???? gonna spend a few bucks and retire this weekend......

I just stopped in a local shop today and they have several in stock LH and RH... $150 a pop. Theres people on here trying to sell theirs for 1500.... This ahs got to be a joke but more power to anyone who would pay that,.
give us the name.... everyone is calling people selling their bumpfires "flippers"....
i want to be a flippers I.E. i go and buy something cheap and flip it for a profit...
everyone else is just selling their crap for what the market will yield...

Where they at doeee lol but i did do want one just not so sure about the prices ouchhhh
We still got some stand up dudes on here willing to go the extra mile. I'm not "mad" at anyone trying to make a profit, doesn't bug me. When I step outside my front door all I see is people trying to make profit. @richard1 sold me his for a fair MSRP yesterday, he coulda ghosted me, or made an excuse not to, but he didn't. I'm not gonna ignore anyone over their listings like what's been happening the past few days, but it was refreshing to know that at least since I was a member of the ODT I had a solid chance, and platform, to avoid some of the ridiculous pricing and still get something I wanted for what I considered fair!
Even when EBay is selling a bump for 2,000.00 there's a good man somewhere on the ODT who will hook you up with his for 200.00 or less. Love this sight. Glad I'm a member!
To whoever I gave away my Gen 3 SSAR15 slide fire, IM GLAD YOU HAVE IT AND DO WHATEVER YOUD LIKE WITH IT! Make a G or give it away or shoot it till it cracks! :thumb::usa::tea:

Where they at doeee lol but i did do want one just not so sure about the prices ouchhhh
Gotta be up at 3am and catch a post within 5 minutes of going live haha but it can be done! 300.00 is not offensive for a gen 2/3 SSAR slide fire as that's what MSRP has been for those since the beginning

Yup exactly ... I'll buy yours then you can easily grab another at 3am since im always asleep at that time! Deal?
Gotta be up at 3am and catch a post within 5 minutes of going live haha but it can be done! 300.00 is not offensive for a gen 2/3 SSAR slide fire as that's what MSRP has been for those since the beginning

Yup exactly ... I'll buy yours then you can easily grab another at 3am since im always asleep at that time! Deal?
Hahaha I'm about to throw this thing on my suppressed AR-9 SBR....I never thought of that application but I bet it's more fun than a loud a** 5.56 SBR bumping. I can almost enjoy the steady stream of 147gr 9mm canned up. I'm gonna have fun with this thing why not

Hahaha I'm about to throw this thing on my suppressed AR-9 SBR....I never thought of that application but I bet it's more fun than a loud a** 5.56 SBR bumping. I can almost enjoy the steady stream of 147gr 9mm canned up. I'm gonna have fun with this thing why not

My bumpfire has a switch.....

D3FB1D3B-E998-4EBE-B3A4-FAA38444D335.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom