• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

All of you Selling Knives with Prices above $200 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s always gonna be a market to serve us poors.
I’ve got an AR built on a Poverty Pony lower.
I'm not knocking the company and I totally get guys wanting the knght's armament rifle. The one thing that I can understand is why would you own a gun that you have to send in and get repaired. If the crap hit the fan I would want to be able to fix my gun right then and there with parts that I have on tap. That's the only issue I can see with the SR 25 platform. That and the availability of mags because they're definitely not the prevailing available magazine. Like I said don't take this the wrong way I understand somebody wanting the best but that's just the one aspect that really kind of baffles me a little bit.

I just felt like putting this here. It is in the pasture, anyway, so not calling any of you!
Your expensive knife is not better and not even more beautiful than all BIKER13's $40 buck knives (I have them and will buy more). 😍 😍 😍 😍

Whatever the "tech" ending of the knife brand you have.
Where do you get these "BIKER13's $40 buck knives" OttoMan OttoMan ?

I stopped carrying my expensive folders after I lost a Benchmade Griptilian while urban exploring. Makes no sense to me to edc a fixed blade. I paid $30 for my Byrd Cara Cara 2, best edc knife I've ever owned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom