• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Buyer beware - Edmondson Elite / Charlie Edmondson

I have to admit that my experience with Charlie has been TOTALLY different than yours... I was looking for a custom hunting knife online when I found Edmondson Elite's HABU knife... after a couple emails and texts Charlie said he'd start production on it and keep me posted with videos of its production... HE DID ALL OF THE ABOVE AND SHIPPED IT OVERNIGHT A WEEK LATER... I was so pleased with the knife I then ordered a VIPER blade.... same treatment... updates and videos of my knife... PayPal'd the money and I now own my second wonderful Edmondson Elite blade.... I'm a happy customer... sorry to hear that you guys went through a tough spot... maybe it was a learning lesson for all? Because I'll soon be ordering one of his cleaver blades...

Yup, good call. This is a Bulls#+!# post.

Maybe since you guys are pals you can get him to honor his debts. Smells a little though. Registered at 12:04 made this post at 12:14.
Actually I wasn't doing research about edmondson elite online... this thread popped up... and since my experience was totally unlike what happened here I thought to share my own experience... that's it... I'm a Marine and current LEO... no lies... no bull****... I'm too grown for games... just had to share a good experience since I never had a bad one... sorry to hear about whatever happened with the other guys...

Back
Top Bottom