• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buyer beware - Edmondson Elite / Charlie Edmondson

2017, never received anything from ol' Charlie... I think I found a way (despite being blocked from all of his social medial outlets) to send him the link to this forum post.. Maybe he'll stop in and say hi, and tell us all how much we suck... or invite us out to AL for a brawl. Who knows?!

Happy new year, knife peoples!

Just had to post this screen shot I took. He blocked buetang buetang so I felt the need to continue telling him how we felt about him.

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20161215_1a8fa17768795668cb3ab4b5e38cb6c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have to admit that my experience with Charlie has been TOTALLY different than yours... I was looking for a custom hunting knife online when I found Edmondson Elite's HABU knife... after a couple emails and texts Charlie said he'd start production on it and keep me posted with videos of its production... HE DID ALL OF THE ABOVE AND SHIPPED IT OVERNIGHT A WEEK LATER... I was so pleased with the knife I then ordered a VIPER blade.... same treatment... updates and videos of my knife... PayPal'd the money and I now own my second wonderful Edmondson Elite blade.... I'm a happy customer... sorry to hear that you guys went through a tough spot... maybe it was a learning lesson for all? Because I'll soon be ordering one of his cleaver blades...

Attachments

• IMG_6979.JPG
    IMG_6979.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 72
I have to admit that my experience with Charlie has been TOTALLY different than yours... I was looking for a custom hunting knife online when I found Edmondson Elite's HABU knife... after a couple emails and texts Charlie said he'd start production on it and keep me posted with videos of its production... HE DID ALL OF THE ABOVE AND SHIPPED IT OVERNIGHT A WEEK LATER... I was so pleased with the knife I then ordered a VIPER blade.... same treatment... updates and videos of my knife... PayPal'd the money and I now own my second wonderful Edmondson Elite blade.... I'm a happy customer... sorry to hear that you guys went through a tough spot... maybe it was a learning lesson for all? Because I'll soon be ordering one of his cleaver blades...
Maybe since you guys are pals you can get him to honor his debts. Smells a little though. Registered at 12:04 made this post at 12:14.

Welcome to the ODT sir. Would you mind sharing how you happened upon our forum and this older thread?
Especially given your location?

Thank you for reviving this old thread. I had almost forgotten about this sleaze ball.
A learning lesson for all? Bwhahaha!! Yeah, everyone here learned to never buy anything from Edmondscum.
Thanks for the laugh!

"There's some thangs a dog won't do" (that's Hillbilly for POS). I got an email from mr ed saying he had already mailed the knife so I'm thinking he either didn't or else he has a long line of folks waiting on their product (that they already paid for). Obviously he didn't mail one to our guy

Back
Top Bottom