• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buying a gun on ODT

I would like to also add, that if the trade e (I don't like the verbiage buy/purchase - save that terminology for the stores) is in the military, current orders showing Ga as a duty station, drivers lic from another state and a gov document showing a Ga address (I used my fishing lic.) It is legal to trade cash for firearms.

But truthfully, if you are THAT in doubt of the person, if they resemble Darrel and Darrel Smith, don't trade.

I would like to also add, that if the trade e (I don't like the verbiage buy/purchase - save that terminology for the stores) is in the military, current orders showing Ga as a duty station, drivers lic from another state and a gov document showing a Ga address (I used my fishing lic.) It is legal to trade cash for firearms.

But truthfully, if you are THAT in doubt of the person, if they resemble Darrel and Darrel Smith, don't trade.

This. This is 100% correct. I live and am from GA so I have a GA DL, but if someone is from another state with active duty order stationing them here, they're good to go.

Ga d/l,cwp,mothers maiden name,blood type,thumb print(right hand),retnal(?)scan,and one hour with your wife...gf if single.....for some reason I dont get any trades, go figure

Back
Top Bottom