• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buying a gun on ODT

Thanks for clearing that up. Thats why i didnt say anything about it because i wasnt 100% sure.
Hell according to the last officer i got in an argument with you cant even purchase or own a handgun without a "ga handgun permit" but that was bull**** and thats another story lol

if thats the case why let them own it if they cant buy then makes no cents
They can be given a handgun from someone, maybe even buy one from ODT but not a gunstore. Just telling you how it was explained to me from the knowledgeable folks at Ga Firing Line in Marietta. I'm not a lawyer, I just ask a lot of questions,

You may as well write the bill of sale on toilet paper, that way you can wipe your butt with it, because it really is good for nothing else. The only way a BOS is worth the paper it is written on is if it is notarized. I could draw up a bill of sale in a quick second, and sign your name on it to "prove" I bought the gun from you.

LOL Check the laws bud. You dont HAVE to do a damn thing

My statement was my personal preference. I'm aware of the laws, sir.

As for someone meeting up with me and acting overly sketchy/retarded, it's also my personal preference not to deal with them. Sorry - I'm not a fan of sketchy people, especially when it comes to guns. I will note that it hasn't been a problem yet, though.

Last edited:
i usually require a social security number, favorite popsicle flavor, blood type, and shoe size. those who dont meet these stringent requirements wont get my business.

Back
Top Bottom