• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buying a gun on ODT

Aus

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
When purchasing a gun from someone is there anything sellers require form the buyer during transaction time? (other than money)
Private seller to private buyer.

Some will want a bill of sale and most will want to at least see your GA driver's license, and some will require you to have a Georgia Weapon's License.

I'm pretty simple. You have to be of age, sign a private sell/trade agreement, and you have to have photo ID which matches your name/signature

That's about all

If you have a weapons permit, I just write down your license number and have you sign, good to go. I expect everyone else to do the same to me.

Edit - I would also like to note that if I show up to meet you and you act like a complete jackass, I will take my **** and leave. I choose not to deal with people who are unable to control themselves.

I'm pretty simple. You have to be of age, sign a private sell/trade agreement, and you have to have photo ID which matches your name/signature

That's about all

If you have a weapons permit, I just write down your license number and have you sign, good to go. I expect everyone else to do the same to me.

Edit - I would also like to note that if I show up to meet you and you act like a complete jackass, I will take my **** and leave. I choose not to deal with people who are unable to control themselves.
WOW

Back
Top Bottom