• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Calling all E-cig / "Vapers" .... what do you vape??

Status
Not open for further replies.
20151127_204228.jpg

I may just stick with smoking, I should have a ton of stuff to throw up here at the end of the week, If anyone wants to buy it. I have some RDA's and a box and a mech mod

I may just stick with smoking, I should have a ton of stuff to throw up here at the end of the week, If anyone wants to buy it. I have some RDA's and a box and a mech mod
don't do it man! Your body will thank you if keep vaping instead of smoking. I know it's hard to get off tobacco but I've been tobacco free for a year and half now and I haven't felt better since I quit smoking and dipping.

don't do it man! Your body will thank you if keep vaping instead of smoking. I know it's hard to get off tobacco but I've been tobacco free for a year and half now and I haven't felt better since I quit smoking and dipping.

the tobacco part wasnt so bad it was the constant having to rewick, wet the cotton every 5 hits, clean the RDA make new coils.....

the tobacco part wasnt so bad it was the constant having to rewick, wet the cotton every 5 hits, clean the RDA make new coils.....
Try out the haze dripper tank. I only have to rewick once every few days and it holds enough eliquid to last me an hour or so. All the benefits of a dripper with out the draw back of dripping
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_12_04_86c1aa99fabade98685a78430ca454ed.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys I have not followed this thread from the beginning, but will try to get through it all eventually lol. I have tried vaping on and off to quit smoking over the last few years, and always ended up back on cigs. I am proud to say that after 11 years of smoking I am on day 32 without a cigarette.

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Bob at Hard Rock Vapor in Buford, he doesn't have an actual storefront, but has product at many stores in the metro area as well as a great website. If you haven't yet check out their website. I don't work there or have any affiliation with them, just wanted to brag on their outstanding customer service and product.

I stopped my LVS tonight to pick up some new juice and the store owner and I spent some time talking about the future of vaping. Interested to see where it'll go.
Yes it is the fda seems like they want to place some tight restrictions. Almost seems like they are in bed with big tobacco....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom