• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Calling all Eggheads.. and normal ODT hooligans.. STEAK opinions!

A good Prime ribeye or American Wagyu are hard to beat. You may be surprised by how affordable some may be compared to what they're sold for online. Salt, pepper and garlic powder should be the best rub for a good cut of meat. How far from Newnan are you ARCman47 ARCman47 ?

A good Prime ribeye or American Wagyu are hard to beat. You may be surprised by how affordable some may be compared to what they're sold for online. Salt, pepper and garlic powder should be the best rub for a good cut of meat. How far from Newnan are you ARCman47 ARCman47 ?
I agree.. my selection around here is limited.. about 130 miles unfortunately.. you got the hookup on some stuff?

Try this season for ribeye. Very simple

Soy sauce. Wet but not swimming
Kosher salt, to your liking
Pepper
Sprinkle of onion powder
Sprinkle of garlic powder

I dont buy pre mixed stuff but maybe for chicken

How I prepare a steak the way we like it here, never had a complain other than some wanting more. I always before seasoning let meat sit on the cutting board covered until room temp..Then I add Paprika, coarse garlic, Montreal seasoning and pat down into the meat..Finally I put Worcestershire in several spots and pat down again..Then into the fridge for 24 hrs, pull it out let it get to room temp first and put on fire for a hot sear and turn down...When I turn during the sear I only had a little butter..Just the way we roll at my Mountain, want to keep the bride happy...Biggest thing is to wait the ten minutes before cutting..

Back
Top Bottom