• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Camping recipes?

Jalapeno and cheese deer sausage cooked in skillet over hot coals. Throw in a hot dog bun with some mustard and you're done. Also, if planning to cook eggs, buy Egg Beaters instead of regular eggs. Dont have to worry about the eggs breaking or scrambling them and they taste the same.

you can pre-do this one, split a hotdog down the middle, pack with cheese,wrap around a slice or two of bacon and secure with tooth picks.stick on a "Y" shaped stick and grill over the camp fire, dice potatoes very small and scramble them with onions.

When the scouts get a little older, You can turn them on to one of my breakfast favorites while camping....

canned cornflakes.jpg

CANNED CORNFLAKES!

------------------A BIG MESS__________
2 green bell peppered
2 red bell pepper
2 yellow bell pepper
3 big onions
all julieaned and saute'd
2 jalopena diced
4 tbl spn. of tobasco
12 new or red potato's chunked (bite size)
2 bls. of kebasa or smoked sausage
all in a pot with 4 jars of sweet & sour sauce!
you can pre cook every thing at home put it in a freezer bag & reheat over a fire in a pot or dutch oven should feed 8 big dudes because they will want 2NDS!

The best adult patrol meal we did was Grilled salmon, grilled asparagus and rice pilaf. We have also done Pork chops with mashed potatoes and green beans. Easier would be grilled chicken, rice, black bean and corn, and a side salad?

Taco in a bag if you are not into cooking.

most amazing bean dip recipe ever.

1 can BLACK refried beans
1 block cream cheese
1 cup green verde sauce (i like about a cup and a half in mine)

add cream cheese and verde sauce till melted and soupy. then add can of refried beans. mix all together. eat with tortilla chips.

most amazing bean dip recipe ever.

1 can BLACK refried beans
1 block cream cheese
1 cup green verde sauce (i like about a cup and a half in mine)

add cream cheese and verde sauce till melted and soupy. then add can of refried beans. mix all together. eat with tortilla chips.
Oh my ****. I'm doing this tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom