• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can a wife sell her husbands guns in GA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she got a restraining order, she can have the Judge make the sheriff's dept confiscate the guns temporarily. If all goes well, he may be able to get them all back...provided they all pass the stolen gun check, etc.

Not many Sheriffs in GA are going to enforce federal law.

They are his period ,and she needs her ass whooped if she sells them . AGAIN THEY ARE HIS .... I would feel the same if it was the other way around .

My wife could. But then she has full power of attorney to act on my behalf just as i have for her.

I can understand her and your fear of the guns in his safe. I, however, would be much more concerned with the gun he probably has stashed away somewhere unknown to her. If he is truly a threat, deal with the threat first and get OUT. She shouldn't assume she can remove all weapons from his life. Won't matter who owns them after a tragedy. Watch yourself and for her bud. That's just MHO.

The question is... does she value her life. No rules to love or war... but that's asking for it.
after that time I lost all my guns in a boating accident, it really messed up my noodle. I couldn't imagine some liberal nut job wanting to sell them and me having to watch.

She doesn't like guns... and somehow confused a somewhat intelligent guy to marry her.

If he truly attacked her you wouldn't have to worry about her selling them. Js

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom