• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can anyone use some Red Dot Powder?

biker_bill

Marines Icon Supporter
USMC - Grunt
84   0
Reaction score
I'm going to have an 8 pound jug coming my way and it's 4 pounds more than I really need.
Tax and all it cost me a whopping $193.

Would prefer to meet in or around the Cumming area.

Thanks,
Bill

Kept correctly it will never go bad !! I've got powder from 30yrs ago that's still as fresh as today's products.

Kept correctly it will never go bad !! I've got powder from 30yrs ago that's still as fresh as today's products.

But I'm old and don't think I can use that much before my number comes up, lol.
(Besides I miss one of those hundred dollar bills already, it was my emergency spare ....)

No laughing! If you laugh you have to buy some powder!
Ah, I'm not laughing....out loud anyway. But I do get the gist of your wanting to sell off a few pounds. I have amassed so much stuff my self I don't think I will ever go through it all. But I keep it anyway, just incase I live to be a hundred or so !

See I could have bought what I needed from you, lol.

For three months I can't find any powder, now I could drown in it.
It figures, feast or famine, lol.
The same happened with the RL-15 I couldn't find for a year, now I have more than I really need.
Like you say and I know it to be true, it does store well.

Naw, I looked at my Red Dot stash when I saw your ad....I only have two pounds. I had about 6-7 of them and I sold some to another member here. I do that occasionally when people like you (notable members) show up needing it badly. But I didn't have enough to spare.
But you are correct, it seems to be feast or famine on supplies sometimes. My problem is I try to help to many and end up short myself ! Lol. But it's all good.

I've got a few cans....this is most of it:
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom