Can is here!!!

Bring it to the cookout :) don't forget your papers!

Speaking of papers...I got very tired of "papers" in my shooting bags. I made copies and reduced the size to fit on postcards. Printed front and back. These stay in truck. I scanned all papers and placed in pdf format and saved on my phone and on a server that I can remote access. Nobody goes anywhere w/o their pohone anymore - so as long as you have your phone - your trust and stamps are with you!

Speaking of papers...I got very tired of "papers" in my shooting bags. I made copies and reduced the size to fit on postcards. Printed front and back. These stay in truck. I scanned all papers and placed in pdf format and saved on my phone and on a server that I can remote access. Nobody goes anywhere w/o their pohone anymore - so as long as you have your phone - your trust and stamps are with you!
Thats what I was wondering, People who use Trust would have to carry their trust around also since its registered to the trust but also the papers does have the "trustee" section where the grantor signed it...

Thats what I was wondering, People who use Trust would have to carry their trust around also since its registered to the trust but also the papers does have the "trustee" section where the grantor signed it...

Yep, and when you get addicted and start collecting stamps, the stack of papers can become cumbersome to have in all range bags, etc... Shrink them down to postcard size and use a laser printer so if they get wet the ink won't smear. The pdf's on the phone are very handy indeed.

That is a very good idea.

Back
Top Bottom