• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can somebody make a filter so I can weed out the overpriced stuff that only the OP keeps bumping?

Easy there big guy. If I had been addressing you, I would have quoted your post.
I don't have any recollection of us making a trade, nor do I see any FB left or received either?

Here's one string puller.

Blindness would cure that or you could just Ignore me and you wish would come true, but you would miss out on all the other deals I post. lol

Here's another,

What would the retail price of a Stainless Ruger M77 Skeleton stock 300 Win Mag topped with a 6.5x20x50 Vari x III Leopold scope?

Pissing and moaning about what someone ask for an item they have for sale, how long, or how many times they re-list it should be irrelevant.
There is an IGNORE feature that will prohibit members from seeing what is posted by the Ignored member.
Problem solved and shotgunman won't have to go blind to be happy.

Florida school shooting "Ban AR-15 rifles" to make schools safer. But it's for the children. Now here's some logic we can all get behind.
Now we can piss and moan about the AR FLIPPERS.

Easy there big guy...

I just hover the mouse over the fer sail ad and check the price in the pop-up. If I think it's out of whack, I just keep on down the list...quick and easy.

I just hover the mouse over the fer sail ad and check the price in the pop-up. If I think it's out of whack, I just keep on down the list...quick and easy.

No, No, that's not how you do it at all.

You must start a thread wanting the site to control every aspect of your life.

If it wasn't a free market, then they would start a thread whining about how unfair and unjust the ODT was for not letting them price their own products, and how long they could post it.

200.gif

Hey, ignore is pretty magical. Even quoted stuff vanishes. First time I've ever tried it. Fascinating.

But not nearly as fascinating as the retail prices that you use for comparison to whine about, but fail to share with the rest of us.
I'll bet you are still looking for a retail price on that M77. lol

Back
Top Bottom