• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Can someone tell me if this is true or not??

You violate my personal space, your gonna get smacked !! HARD, FAST and CONTINUOSLY............
You open the door to my car or my dwelling without express written consent, your dead .
Somewhere in there I'll ask if the, "well meaning" individual is able bodied, or can I give him "three steps twards the door" and can I see his "letter of intent".
Ask yourself, "what would a reasonable person do ?"
Are you going to leave you wife and daughters home with instuctions not to shoot
if hes only standing in your room, in the dark,with his hoody covering his intent sign.
Why did he shoot that nice elderly couple after they gave him evertything he asked for ?

The presidence is already set.
Theres at least one gun present, and I brought it.
Unless you are a trained, skilled professional who has gotten your hand dirty utilizing you abilities
its simply theory and conjecture.
Train your family in practical, adrenalin charge, stress fill senerios...........running, moving and grappling
while getting to the weapon, aquiring a target, and stopping the threat.
I call it our, "FAMILY SHOOT DAY".......

KILL OR BE KILLED !!
AIM SMALL - MISS SMALL
The first round in all my shotguns are low recoil slugs. To avoid having to "shoot the hostage".
If the have to rack a round before you shoot, your dead.

Hope this clears up any confusion, about where I stand anyway.......

timmy13
26yr LEO Professional
13yrs Special Operations

May the Grace of our Lord, Jesus Christ be with you all............

Best post yet. We run family drills in the shoot house every week with folks. The best part is, we set the walls of the shoot house to mirror the families house. We're still working out the best way to "furnish" the shoot house without looking like a home storage facility.

Here we go again. :deadhorse:

You can not use deadly force to protect property and you must have reasonable cause to believe that a person has the ability, opportunity and intent to cause you or a third person serious harm.

The Castle Doctrine and Stand Your Ground laws simply mean that you are no longer required to escape from the situation if you can do so without increasing the threat to yourself.

and even if it is a good shoot, count on needing an attorney...if you kill a scumbag their family will likely sue you...you may even be prosecuted locally depending where you are...

I shot the criminals that invaded my home. I wasn't charged with any crimes and didn't have a permit at the time either. Granted they lived but they also attacked me first. I was in fear for my life.

since i don't have much worth anything if someone breaks into my house they must be coming after me so i will shoot if they see me or i see them

Beautiful............... I have incorporated firearms into my girls lives from the start. I've been an LEO their
whole life, that all they know. My oldest has been to more gun shows and shot a greater variety of weapons than most
of my friends who claim to be "gun nuts".
She is 8 weeks out of the Police Academy where she stood out as the top female and one round behind the top guy
in shooting.
My youngest, the princess.........well lets just say, don't screw with her or anyone she cares about.
Yep, momma and I are proud parents.

Keep up the good work !!

Timmy

Keep in mind that things you post on forums can come back and get you! You are better off understanding the law and keep what you may or may not do to yourself

It's easy! When you give your statement you just say " I felt like my life was in danger "

IF your going to say anything that would be all, and the Next Words should be "I WANT AN ATTORNEY". Rule #1 "NEVER GIVE A STATEMENT WITHOUT AN ATTORNEY OR LEGAL REPRESENTATION ON YOUR BEHALF!!!!!!!"
Your safest bet is to SAY NOTHING!

Last edited:
if your going to say anything that would be all, and the next words should be "i want an attorney". Rule #1 "never give a statement without an attorney or legal representation on your behalf!!!!!!!"
your safest bet is to say nothing!

I have a cop and a Asst. US Attorney in the family and they both say......do not talk to the police until you have legal representation present. If you haven't seen this link on youtube, take time to watch it.... have your family members watch it too.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom