• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"CAN" suggestions and place to purchase

I actually switched my order today from a SDN6 to a SF SOCOM. I got to see and attach both to a weapon side by side and the SF mount is rock solid compared to the AAC which wiggles some. I figured I'm going to have it for a long long time and I didn't want to regret not getting the SF. The can cost more, but it is rated up to 300WM and has some other nice features. The mounts are pretty close in price as well.

We have Surefire, AAC, and SWR rifle cans in stock.

We also have the Huntertown Guardian SS 22lr in stock.

Stop by the shop tomorrow, and i'll be happy to explain the differences.

I will not be there Saturday, as I have a Demo to do, however Mike or Andrew will be there.

Rich

We have Surefire, AAC, and SWR rifle cans in stock.

We also have the Huntertown Guardian SS 22lr in stock.

Stop by the shop tomorrow, and i'll be happy to explain the differences.

I will not be there Saturday, as I have a Demo to do, however Mike or Andrew will be there.

Rich

Rich, find me a 1/2x28 18t blackout mount.....

Adam

I called Andrew about it last week......If yall get one I need it for my fvsr, if you got one, I'll come get it tomorrow.

Last edited:
Did a little more research on a suppressor forum and i believe i may end up using a 12.5 instead of a 10.5. Ill get more velocity and suspension and sounds more like an overall better size. I could live with the xtra 2 inches.

i have an:

10.5 FN barrel from PSA(prob just put my KX3 on this and call it a day)
11.5 barrel from DPMS(sell this one)
12.5 Noveske(suppress this one-Socom 7.62 mini sounds the best)

Did a little more research on a suppressor forum and i believe i may end up using a 12.5 instead of a 10.5. Ill get more velocity and suspension and sounds more like an overall better size. I could live with the xtra 2 inches.

i have an:

10.5 FN barrel from PSA(prob just put my KX3 on this and call it a day)
11.5 barrel from DPMS(sell this one)
12.5 Noveske(suppress this one-Socom 7.62 mini sounds the best)

Couldn't we all.

The extra dwell time on the 12.5" will be much better on longevity and recoil.

Is there anything better...in yalls opinion for an AK than a YHM 308 suppressor?

[h=1][/h]

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake @ Quiet Riot is 1st class, super easy to deal with.
I second that and he has someone in house who can do a trust also,one stop shopping.your going to have to wait to get it anyway why not have it all done in one place.I am sure Jake has a .556 and .762 cans there,at least 1 of each because Mine are there.I went the QD route because I plan on using them on several guns.

Back
Top Bottom