• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Cant believe no Tebow talk......

Proud of Tebow. He said QB or nothing and stuck to it and made a few mil while he was there. Even if he never plays another NFL game he went out with dignity and class. The hatred of him has been just another fulfilling of John 15:18-19 :)

He kept his testimony and now he is known worldwide and is prepared for ministry. God's got a lot bigger things for him than football.

Tebow had a great season two years ago with the Denver Broncos. Seems like most people have forgot that.

Demaryius Thomas made that play, along with the Steelers being too confident that they didn't need anyone at all in coverage. If it was any legit quarterback with respect, that slant route would not have turned into an 80 yard touchdown, it would have ended with someone being hurt over the middle or an easy pick for the free safety.

Last edited by a moderator:
But it didn't.

That was the Steelers' fault. He really only made a 15 yard throw that got lucky he didn't get tackled at the spot cause it was still a little off target. Cause if he led him correctly, he wouldn't have had to try and stiff arm one of those DBs and it would have just been a foot race that he easily would have won.

That was the Steelers' fault. He really only made a 15 yard throw that got lucky he didn't get tackled at the spot cause it was still a little off target. Cause if he led him correctly, he wouldn't have had to try and stiff arm one of those DBs and it would have just been a foot race that he easily would have won.

Luck has absolutely nothing to do with it unless the ball is tipped.

You Tebow haters are funny though.

Luck has absolutely nothing to do with it unless the ball is tipped.

You Tebow haters are funny though.

I'm not saying he sucks, I think he can do something. Might not be a great QB nor conventional but I think he can be used effectively in the right scheme. And that wasn't a perfect pass, and you know it. I'm just saying that he could have easily been tackled on the spot had the Steelers respected the passing game but they didn't and he had a BIG window to throw a good pass and he almost messed that up too. I have nothing against the guy, wouldn't want him as my QB but he by no means is a QB worth fighting over when there are plenty of other passers that are marginally better.

I'm not saying he sucks, I think he can do something. Might not be a great QB nor conventional but I think he can be used effectively in the right scheme. And that wasn't a perfect pass, and you know it. I'm just saying that he could have easily been tackled on the spot had the Steelers respected the passing game but they didn't and he had a BIG window to throw a good pass and he almost messed that up too. I have nothing against the guy, wouldn't want him as my QB but he by no means is a QB worth fighting over when there are plenty of other passers that are marginally better.

What percentage of passes in the NFL are "perfect"? Lol.

Play was called. Pass was completed and play resulted in the best possible outcome = Touchdown. Just how it's drawn up.

Tebow will land on his feet...not just talking about football. One of the few players in pro sports with true character/integrity, no one can deny him that.

Proud of Tebow. He said QB or nothing and stuck to it and made a few mil while he was there. Even if he never plays another NFL game he went out with dignity and class. The hatred of him has been just another fulfilling of John 15:18-19 :)

He kept his testimony and now he is known worldwide and is prepared for ministry. God's got a lot bigger things for him than football.

OH why do atheists have to bring god into non-religious discussions?!?!? Oh wait...

Back
Top Bottom